at 3am ET/12am PT
on Netflix

Main Menu

Beyond the Break and other shows

Started by CanadianK, December 15, 2008, 05:56:25 PM

KyL416

Last I heard was the end of September

BonesIsHere

So I guess based on those dates we can probably pencil in the following for Degrassi:

7/3- 813/814 two-parter
7/10- 815
7/17- 816
7/24- 817
7/31- 818
8/7- 819-822 the "movie"

And I can\'t believe Beyond the Break is actually coming back. Then again The N needs to have some original programming besides Degrassi, right?

CanadianK

Finally Beyond The Break will be coming back, it will be a new season right?
Its weird that they are airing the new episodes of Degrassi in July ending in Aug. (when it is usually June ending in July) because based on the past the new season usually premieres in Sept. its never that close to the end of the previous season, based on this it seems it might be later.

KyL416

They\'re probably going to wait until October so they can debut the new season after the TEENick rebranding.

KyL416

CTV won\'t be airing Degrassi Goes Hollywood until September as a lead in to season 9. So The N will get the "movie" first in August.

BonesIsHere

CTV will be airing Degrassi at 7 & 7:30 on Sunday nights, so the season could be a shorter one if they keep that schedule.

KyL416

We don\'t know if they\'re doubling up on new episodes or one of the slots will be a rerun yet.

However, we already know Nina Dobrev is out as her pilot The Vampire Diaries got picked up by The CW and CTV.

BonesIsHere

Nina filmed a couple of episodes for Degrassi before leaving. There was a segment on eTalk last week on her last day on set.

KyL416

Saw the first few episodes. They got a new theme this season, and Kim Kardashian guests in the first 2 episodes. The hilarious (and sad part), at the end it says copyright 2007. The N really sat on this...

KyL416

Just saw the finale, and the ending sucks.

CanadianK

Are you talking about the finale of Beyond the Break?

KyL416

CanadianK

I agree the finale did suck big time.

KyL416

Beyond the Break and South of Nowhere might air again this Summer

KyL416

I finally got confirmation, South of Nowhere IS returning next week.

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/south-of-nowhere-promo-next-monday.html

The question is will we get the original theme or will we get the replacement that is on MuchMusic and the iTunes versions.