News:

Last PR Episode
Friday, September 29
Cosmic Fury
at 3am ET/12am PT
on Netflix

Main Menu

Upfront 2011: The 90's are All That (THERE IS A GOD!!!)

Started by KyL416, March 10, 2011, 03:38:53 PM

KyL416

For those of you who never heard of Cry Baby Lane, let's just say there's a reason why Nickelodeon never aired it again after its initial debut in 2000

http://media.nick.com/mgid:cms:video:nick.com:1025318

KyL416

This week they updated the epg grids with actual titles and start times instead of a generic block of U Pick, if you haven\'t seen it yet:

12:00am The Secret World of Alex Mack "The Video Tape"
12:32am The Wild Thornberries "Pack of Thornberrys"
1:05am Salute Your Shorts "Telly & The Basketball Team"
1:36am Hey Arnold "The Longest Monday/Eugene\'s Pet"
2:06am The Secret World of Alex Mack "The Video Tape"
2:39am The Wild Thornberries "Pack of Thornberrys"
3:12am Salute Your Shorts "Telly & The Basketball Team"
3:42am Hey Arnold "The Longest Monday/Eugene\'s Pet"

I wouldn\'t trust the runtimes for the repeat block though, somehow they plan to show the second airing of Hey Arnold in 18 minutes with Degrassi starting at 4am.

On a side note, for some reason they listed tonight\'s airing of "Degrassi in India" as a Degrassi episode tonight at 8pm, instead of a seperate special like all previous airings have been listed, so some EPG providers incorrectly marked it as a "new episode", if you have a season pass for Degrassi it might be recorded. Also, there will be an all day marathon of "Now or Never" the day Nowhere to Run premieres. So much for August being the last chance to see it ;)

KyL416

Apparantly it didn\'t reach all the EPG providers yet, but Full House is now part of the lineup weekday mornings at 6am and nights at 5am starting Today. The Amanda Show is still on for two hours at 2pm and Malcolm still has 11pm.

KyL416

And this week\'s results are nothing special, an epsiode of Kenan and Kel, two episodes of All That and Doug

KyL416

The choices for next week are even worse, not only are they all shows that are part of the regular lineup, they even include (a) an episode of Hey Dude that JUST aired Wednesday night and (b) an episode of All That which already won U Pick about a month ago

tvfanatic86

Hi!

I came across your posts on the lineups and got excited that full house is showing everyday!  It\'s weird to see my shows on nick, I feel like I\'m getting old  :(.  Am I wrong, or did Friends recently get picked up by nick as well?  I hadn\'t seen it before, but I just switched to dish tv los angeles and noticed it on my tv menu.  It\'s exciting because I\'m a friends fanatic! But again, it makes me feel like I\'m getting old.  Oh well, I guess at least their keeping the show lineup fresh!

KyL416

KyL416

Nothing special this week, All That, Doug, All That, Doug.

tvfanatic86

thanks for confirming!  I need to get my channels programmed now that I\'m using a new cable company!

KyL416

Next week is all Marathons:
Monday: Salute Your Shorts
Tuesday: Rugrats
Wednesday: Kenan & Kel
Thursday: All That, with an hour called "90s Are All That Fansgiving" at 3am
Friday: Hey Arnold!
Saturday: Kenan & Kel
Sunday: All That, with an hour called "90s Are All That Fansgiving" at 3am

As of now the regular schedule returns the following week and yet again they don\'t compensate for this week in the respective runs. (So Kyle\'s debut episode and the first 6 episodes of Season 4 of Hey Dude are skipped)

KyL416

As of now, there's a U Pick on the schedule for the weekend after July 4.

KyL416

KyL416

A marathon of game shows is airing this weekend, Figure it Out, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Family Double Dare, and another Figure it out.

KyL416

Nothing special for Thanksgiving, just a marathon of the same ol' crap, Hey Arnold on Thursday and Friday night, Rugrats on Saturday and Sunday night.

KyL416

Knowing Nick's track record, they'll probably change it by the time it comes around, but as of now they have week long strip of marathons:

12/24 Rugrats
12/25 Hey Arnold!
12/26 Doug
12/27 All That
12/28 Rugrats
12/29 Kenan & Kel
12/30 Clarissa Explains it All

The following week has a week long Rugrats marathon and then a week long Hey Arnold marathon.