Cosmic Fury
at 3am ET/12am PT
on Netflix

Main Menu

Power Rangers Beast Morphers Episode Titles & Descriptions -- Updated 8/28

Started by KyL416, February 26, 2019, 12:23:28 PM

KyL416

Theagames10

TheFutonCritic is listing an unnamed episode #1021 as the episode airing on April 18th instead of Episode #1008.

This could most likely be a error on FutonCritics part, but people are speculating it could be some sort of Dino War part 1 type of thing.

KyL416

Yep, got a schedule update coming in.

Theagames10

On the official Power Rangers Twitter page earlier today when they were answering questions about Beast Morphers, someone asked about the hiatus, and the response they got from Power Rangers Twitter was that we are getting 9 episodes before the hiatus this time instead of the usual 8.

So my question, will there be another schedule update in the next day or so?

Burgundy Ranger

Yeah, that ^

If true, will be interesting to see if April 25 is the day for the ninth episode and if it's #8 or #22 (which would be a "Part 2" from #21).

Also, I wonder if this means a) we're getting more than 22 episodes this year or b) they're spurning one or both of the holiday episodes.

Theagames10

POP UK will be showing new episodes every weekday, and on the POP schedule, they will be showing 2 unaired episodes next Thursday and Friday: https://twitter.com/Danny_L_Kerner/status/1267456603130867714?s=19

KyL416

Added the descriptions to the Halloween episode, which Pop is getting on 6/30.

Theagames10

KyL, do you live in the UK? I have multiple questions at how you have POP UK's full June schedule!!! (excluding titles)

KyL416

Since I'm already seeing incorrect speculation and assumptions on social media:

The episode titles are missing because Pop's grids don't display titles, and the online grids for Virgin and Sky only do 7 days in advanced.

The teamup is NOT a special extended episode, it has the same timeslot as all the other airings 6:02pm-6:30pm BST on Pop/7:02pm-7:30pm BST on Pop+1. (28 minutes including adverts)

1022 being the Halloween clip show and the last one I posted doesn't mean there's no Christmas special, it's just that Pop happens to get to that episode on 6/30 and they release their schedule month by month instead of Monday-Sunday.

KyL416

KyL416

KyL416

KyL416

KyL416