Cosmic Fury
at 3am ET/12am PT
on Netflix

Main Menu

Disney Channel February Premieres

Started by KyL416, January 07, 2021, 01:57:33 PM

poweranimals

Quote from: KyL416 on January 11, 2021, 02:41:25 AM
From various social media posts by the cast and other reports, Disney quietly cancelled it over the summer.
Really? I haven't been able to find anything about it. That's unfortunate. It was one of the few shows on Disney I could tolerate recently.

Flash_276

How many episodes is Raven's Home Season 4 set to have?

Theagames10

There is some premieres for Disney XD in February. Ppl are intrigued by those monthly lists on that channel because of DuckTales 2017.

KyL416

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the full month of premieres, but there's a new episode of DuckTales on 2/22:
Monday, Feb. 22
Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney XD
DuckTales "Beaks in the Shell!"
(7:00–7:30 p.m. EST)
Huey struggles to keep Fenton and Gandra's top-secret experiment (and their relationship) hidden from the world. But, Mark Beaks is desperate for one last gizmo to steal.
*Lin-Manuel Miranda (Broadway's "Hamilton") returns as Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Gizmoduck, Jameela Jamil ("The Good Place") returns as Gandra, Selenis Leyva ("Orange Is the New Black") returns as Officer Cabrera/M'Ma, and Josh Brener ("Silicon Valley") returns Mark Beaks.

Flash_276

When they sent you the September 2020 Premieres did they put Coop and Cami as Series Finale or Season Finale?

KyL416

They referred to the August 14th episode as the season finale. Those were sent in mid July, so it might have been before they made a decision and the cast and crew posted stuff on social media.

That September 2020 episode was the Snow Day episode they pulled since it was originally scheduled to air in March when school closures were starting, so they didn't even mention the episode in the highlights. They just burned it off after an airing of Ferdinand, kind of like what they did with that one remaining episode of BUNK'D a few seasons ago.

Flash_276

Have they emailed you back since, saying Season 3 was cancelled or renewed?

TitaniumNinja74

Also, it was revealed that Beyblade Burst Surge will begin on Disney XD on February 20th at 8am EST.
https://twitter.com/Beyblade_Burst/status/1352663046238457857