Cosmic Fury
at 3am ET/12am PT
on Netflix

Main Menu

Disney Junior June Premieres

Started by KyL416, May 05, 2022, 07:45:40 PM

KyL416

Friday, June 3
12:00pm Mickey Mouse Funhouse "Festival of Heroes! / I Wander Where Warbler Went?"
3:00am T.O.T.S. "Jingle Birds / The Iceberg Alley Winter Games"

Friday, June 10
11:00am T.O.T.S. "Baby Fliers / TOTS The Musical"
11:30am Puppy Dog Pals "Surf's Up, Pups! / Rock and Roller Pups"
4:00pm Alice's Wonderland Bakery "A Special Blend / The Princess and the Hare"

Friday, June 17
12:30pm Spidey and His Amazing Friends "Catch and Release / Construction Destruction"
1:00pm PJ Masks "Crash Track Trick / Gekko's Speedy Lizard"

Monday, June 20
5:00pm Mira, Royal Detective "The Big Jalpur Wedding Mystery"

Wednesday, June 22
7:30pm Eureka! "Tusks, Trouble, and All / Absoflutely Fabulous" -- Series Premiere

Thursday, June 23
7:30pm Eureka! "Everybody Lava Pizza / Prehistoric Class Pets"

Friday, June 24
12:00pm Mickey Mouse Funhouse "The Fantabulous Five (Plus One)! / Mickey Meets Rocket Mouse!"
7:30pm Eureka! "Follow The Sledder / Stinkpod Day"

Theagames10

It feels upsetting to see that they won't air the S3 Father's Day episode of Bluey on Father's Day this year.

It would have been a perfect time for them to even start airing S3 of Bluey, but nah, it's likely just gonna be the reruns of shows that are based around Fathers for that day. :(

SofiaBlythe2014

I was looking at the schedule for June 3. The new TOTS episode scheduled to air that day was replaced with a rerun of Mickey And The Roadster Racers. The episode, at least when looking at my TV guide, is apparently airing on June 4 at 3:00am.

KyL416

It looks like they either pulled the episode or since it's a Christmas episode that for whatever reason didn't air in December, they need to give it at least one linear airing before Disney+ gets the back half of season 3 on the 15th.

The 3am airing is the only time the episode is scheduled to air the entire month, compared to "Baby Fliers / TOTS The Musical" which is airing multiple times next month.

SofiaBlythe2014

I could believe that. TOTS is normally a show that airs holiday episodes at around the same time as their real world counterparts, such as season 1's Christmas episode airing December 6, 2019 or season 2's Thanksgiving episode airing on November 13, 2020. My guess is that this episode will "officially" premiere in December at the usual time slot. Though I wouldn't be surprised if this episode does come out June 3 on Disney Now at 3:00am, but doesn't premiere on TV until June 4. It'd be similar to how the 2 holiday episodes for The Rocketeer aired at around 2:00am on July 16-17, 2020, but came out a day earlier on Disney Now July 15-16 at 3:00am.

KyL416

Yeah, Disney uses 6am-6am as their programming day. So the episode will probably show up 27 hours prior on VOD at midnight and 24 hours prior on the Disney Now app at 3am ET/midnight PT