Main Menu

Disney Channel November Premieres -- Updated 10/26

Started by KyL416, October 06, 2022, 07:41:35 PM

KyL416

Tuesday, November 1
7:00pm The Mysterious Benedict Society "A Gold Bar in Fort Knox"

Friday, November 4
10:30am Firebuds "Transmission Impossible / Carkour"
11:00am Mickey Mouse Funhouse "The Enchanted Tea Party!/Unhappy Campers" -- Season Premiere
8:00pm The Villains of Valley View "We Don't Care"
8:30pm Ultra Violet & Black Scorpion "Unleash the Cape"
9:00pm Raven's Home "Raven and the Fashion Factory"

Saturday, November 5
10:00am Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir "Illusion"

Sunday, November 6
8:00am LEGO Friends Heartlake Stories "Plight of Bumblebee"

Tuesday, November 8
7:00pm The Mysterious Benedict Society "Free of Pointless Command"

Friday, November 11
7:00am Mickey Mouse Funhouse "Heroes Clean Up!/Dino Duck!"
8:00am Firebuds "Care-A-Van Club / Mud About You"
8:30am Spidey and His Amazing Friends "Halted Holiday / Merry Spidey Christmas"
8:00pm The Villains of Valley View "Bad Energy"
8:30pm Ultra Violet & Black Scorpion "Ultra Violet vs. Black Scorpion" -- Season Finale
9:00pm Raven's Home "A Day Without Baxters"

Saturday, November 12
9:30am Hamster & Gretel "Grounded / Sleepover With The Enemy"
10:00am Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir "Determination"

Tuesday, November 15
7:00pm The Mysterious Benedict Society "Blank Expression"

Friday, November 18
10:30am Firebuds "River Rescue / Big Tread"
11:00am Mickey Mouse Funhouse "Finding Treasure!/Witchy Worries"
8:00pm The Villains of Valley View "No Escape, Part 1"
8:30pm The Villains of Valley View "No Escape, Part 2"
9:00pm Raven's Home "Bridge Over Troubled Daughter"

Saturday, November 19
9:30am Hamster & Gretel "Friday Night Fright / The Earworm"
10:00am Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir "Passion"
8:00pm The Wonderful Autumn of Mickey Mouse

Tuesday, November 22
7:00pm The Mysterious Benedict Society "A Commitment to All Things Cozy"

Saturday, November 26
9:30am Hamster & Gretel "A Mammoth Problem / The Bantam of the Elementary School Light Opera"
10:00am  Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir "Reunion"

Sunday, November 27
7:00pm Mickey Saves Christmas

Tuesday, November 29
7:00pm The Mysterious Benedict Society "A Joyful Lens"

KyL416

Season 3 of Bluey will make it's Disney Channel debut with each short airing weekdays at 7:30am starting on 11/7

Theagames10

Quote from: KyL416 on October 06, 2022, 07:42:33 PM
Season 3 of Bluey will make it's Disney Channel debut with each short airing weekdays at 7:30am starting on 11/7

There we go!

----------------

Question...

S1 of "The Mysterious Benedict Society" never aired on TV, but they still just want to air the newest episodes?

That doesn't make sense... Also Disney+ is allowing Disney Channel to air the newest episodes without them actually airing the first season?

That is really confusing to me.

(This post didn't make sense after the line, I think I broke my brain writing that.)

KyL416

It's not just the newest episodes, Disney Channel is getting them the day before Disney+

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a change memo in a few weeks adding a weekend marathon of season 1 before season 2 premieres.

Theagames10

Quote from: KyL416 on October 06, 2022, 07:42:33 PM

I do have 1 question for Bluey S3...

Do you know as of right now if they will still do the 3-episode/segment chunks for S3 like they are doing with the show normally nowadays?

KyL416

Yeah, they have the "full" episodes airing Fridays at 7:35am on Disney Channel and Saturdays at 11:30am on Disney Junior

Flash_276

Will the November 11th episode of Ultra Violet & Black Scorpion be the season finale or series finale?

KyL416

That information doesn't come out until the end of the month when they release the highlights and full schedule.

poweranimals

Theagames10

Quote from: KyL416 on October 06, 2022, 07:51:57 PM
It's not just the newest episodes, Disney Channel is getting them the day before Disney+

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a change memo in a few weeks adding a weekend marathon of season 1 before season 2 premieres.

And there is no "last second" change memo, no S1 marathon anywhere before S2 premieres on TV.

KyL416

They're making all of Season 1 available via Disney Channel On Demand and the Disney Now app.

Flash_276

Quote from: KyL416 on October 06, 2022, 10:27:10 PM
That information doesn't come out until the end of the month when they release the highlights and full schedule.

Did Disney say if the Ultra Violet & Black Scorpion finale was the season finale or series finale? The full schedule has came out.

Theagames10

Ok, when you originally talked about the Bluey S3 stuff, I was a tiny bit confused about it's single episode segments and the "full" chunks.

I now realize that you meant to say that the single episode segments are Monday-Thursday at 7:30am while the "full" episodes are every Friday at 7:35am... Am I correct on that, or is there a single episode segment on that Friday right before the "Full" episode?

KyL416

Disney Channel:
Bluey S3 segments will be Monday-Friday at 7:30am and then an episode comprised of 3 segments airs Fridays at 7:35am

Disney Junior:
Bluey S3 segments will be Monday-Friday at Noon, and then an episode comprised of 3 segments airs Saturdays at 11:30am

Disney Channel and Disney Junior will air the segments on the same day, but for the full episodes Disney Channel will be a week behind, like the episode Disney Junior is airing at 11:30am on 11/12 will air on Disney Channel at 7:35 on 11/18