Friday, September 29
Cosmic Fury
at 3am ET/12am PT
on Netflix

Main Menu

Disney Channel May Premieres -- Updated 5/19

Started by KyL416, April 09, 2021, 12:58:41 PM

TheCatGamer123

Disney just announced they moved "True Colors" to a new date. Do the listing mention some new date?

KyL416

Yesterday they sent an update moving it to May 8th with an encore on May 30th, then 3 hours later they sent another update that took it off the schedule entirely, along with an updated May Highlights release that no longer includes it.

BTW, for those waiting on Gabby Duran, season 2 debuts June 4th at 8:50pm-ish

Theagames10

Hey KyL, do you know if any of the T.O.T.S. premieres for this month are it's season 2 finale or what's the deal with that because I am just a bit confused since DisneyTVANews on Twitter said that the April 30th episode a few days ago was it's S2 finale?

KyL416

The 2 T.O.T.S. episodes airing in May are 2-23 and 2-24, while the episode on 4/30 was 2-22, so it wasn't the season 2 finale. Last I heard there were 25 episodes in season 2.

The only finales they mentioned when they sent out the May listings were for Raven, which they called the "Season 4 Finale" and Just Roll With it, which they called the "Finale". They called Far From Raven's Home "a puppet-themed special" and it doesn't have an episode/production code. (They also called Amphibia the "season 2 finale", but that is no longer on the schedule for May)

Flash_276

So does this mean Raven's Home might or can get a Season 5?

Tulips

When can we expect updates from Disney on Amphibia's season finale?

BandanaDee7

Any word on June premieres? In particular, am I correct in my assumption that Miraculous season 4 premieres on June 4 (one week after Shanghai)?

KyL416

Eden Riegel from All My Children and The Lion Guard plays the Rabbi in this week's Sydney to the Max

Theagames10

Quote from: KyL416 on April 30, 2021, 06:06:06 PM
Yesterday they sent an update moving it to May 8th with an encore on May 30th, then 3 hours later they sent another update that took it off the schedule entirely, along with an updated May Highlights release that no longer includes it.

BTW, for those waiting on Gabby Duran, season 2 debuts June 4th at 8:50pm-ish

So Zap2it is currently listing an Amphibia marathon on May 22nd and they have the latest episode an hour long listing with the second half of the listing in the primetime slot!

Could this be??? 🤔🤔🤔

Theagames10

So, you have any new updates on the True Colors situation, like an updated May schedule, or did Disney not send out any new grids yet?

The whole speculation on the May 22 date is sure trying to line up with what Matt Braly (Amphibia creator) tweeted out yesterday about an announcement later today.