Friday, September 29
Cosmic Fury
at 3am ET/12am PT
on Netflix

Main Menu

Disney On Demand Now Available on DirecTV

Started by KyL416, June 10, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

KyL416

Disney\'s networks are now available on Demand on DirecTV\'s HR DVR\'s connected to the internet:

1007 ABC On Demand
1206 ESPN On Demand
1208 ESPNU On Demand
1290 Disney Channel On Demand
1292 Disney XD On Demand
1311 ABC Family On Demand

With the addition of Disney\'s On Demand content, DirecTV now has On Demand programming from every major broadcast group.

Unfortunately they have the basic version of their On Demand content and do not have the version that gives you premieres a week in advanced.

RusselW

My daughter loves the Disney channels. This is good news for her and me as I can just find her shows OnDemand now. She loves watching the Mickey Mouse Show as well as all the Disney movies. I\'m curious to see what Disney movies may be available. Does Dish tv Indianapolis have Disney OnDemand?

KyL416

Disney Channel on Demand just has their original series.

Disney\'s theatrical movies are only available on Starz On Demand whenever they are in rotation on their channels, and occasionally on the main movies on demand channel when they first debut on DVD and PPV.

kscronk

Is there Imagination Movers on Disney on demand for DirectTV?

I\'m new to DirectTV and my daughter cannot go a day without watching her imagination movers :-)

We love on demand features of cable, but now that we are switching I just want to be sure we still get our favorite shows on demand- I tried to ask a CS rep but she wasn\'t understanding me.

KyL416