Friday, September 29
Cosmic Fury
at 3am ET/12am PT
on Netflix

Main Menu

H20 Marathon and Alien Surf Girls

Started by KyL416, April 20, 2012, 06:35:00 PM

KyL416

As of now there's an H2O Marathon on May 21st, then the following week a new series from the creator of H2O joins the schedule, Lightning Point.

EDIT, they're renaming it "Alien Surf Girls"

KyL416

As you probably saw by now in the promos yet another Aussie series is coming to TeenNick this summer, SLiDE. It's a 10 episode series from 2011 as of now there's no plans for a second season. It stars Emily Robins of the Elephant Princess. A MTV UK series Breaking from Above is joining the schedule too.

BTW, for people who really want some The N nostalgia, Being Eve is now on Netflix. I never realized it until now, but a lot of the crew of this show went on to do Power Rangers. (And a few of the actors)

KyL416

Of course TeenNick had to cut off the end credits for the finale of H2O and replace it with promos followed by the end of the season 1 closing credits...

Do yourselves a favor and watch the full credits version on TeenNick.com or Netflix, the way they end it is perfect.

BonesIsHere

Quote from: KyL416 on June 04, 2012, 10:52:39 PM
As you probably saw by now in the promos yet another Aussie series is coming to TeenNick this summer, SLiDE. It's a 10 episode series from 2011 as of now there's no plans for a second season.

Any idea on how much they're going to end up editing from the original Australian broadcasts? The show's essentially an Australian version of Skins, with just a little less profanity, drug use and sex. But it's still more than even the shows you see air on AMC and FX.

KyL416

Don't know, I haven't seen any more promos since that initial one.

KyL416

Alien Surf Girls returns October 29th
http://www.teennick.com/videos/clip/alien-surf-girls-promo-monday-oct29.html

At least we don't have to wait 3 years like they did for H2O, lol.

KyL416

After Alien Surf Girls finishes, Dance Academy returns November 28th. I don't want to spoil it since I have no idea where TeenNick is and how far they will go, but if you didn't see the rest of the season on Netflix or any other international broadcaster yet, the final few episodes of the season is a tearjerker. ABC in Australia had to air it with disclaimers and then offered places to go to talk if you had problems dealing with it.

http://www.teennick.com/videos/clip/dance-academy-season-2-trailer.html

KyL416

They're just plowing through Dance Academy season 2. The episode I'm referring to is scheduled to air on January 16th, although the aftermath of it won't air until the final week.