Cosmic Fury
at 3am ET/12am PT
on Netflix

Main Menu

Power Rangers July Listings -- Updated 7/6

Started by KyL416, July 01, 2020, 06:04:07 AM

KyL416

All Times Eastern/Pacific
Nickelodeon episodes are available 3 hours later via Nickelodeon West on DirecTV and Dish and Nick 2 on select digital cable providers
Schedule Subject to Change

Wednesday, July 1
Pre-empted

Thursday, July 2
Pre-empted

Friday, July 3
Pre-empted

Saturday, July 4
Pre-empted

Sunday, July 5
Pre-empted

Monday, July 6
Pre-empted

Tuesday, July 7
Pre-empted

Wednesday, July 8
Pre-empted

Thursday, July 9
Pre-empted

Friday, July 10
Pre-empted

Saturday, July 11
Pre-empted

Sunday, July 12
Nickelodeon
8:00am Power Rangers Beast Morphers "Believe It or Not"
Nicktoons
8:00pm Power Rangers Beast Morphers "Artist Anonymous"
8:30pm Power Rangers Beast Morphers "Beast King Rampage"

Monday, July 13
Pre-empted

Tuesday, July 14
Pre-empted

Wednesday, July 15
Pre-empted

Thursday, July 16
Pre-empted

Friday, July 17
Pre-empted

Saturday, July 18
Pre-empted

Sunday, July 19
Nickelodeon
8:00am Power Rangers Beast Morphers "Save Our Shores"
Nicktoons
8:30pm Power Rangers Beast Morphers "Boxed In"

Monday, July 20
Pre-empted

Tuesday, July 21
Pre-empted

Wednesday, July 22
Pre-empted

Thursday, July 23
Pre-empted

Friday, July 24
Pre-empted

Saturday, July 25
Pre-empted

Sunday, July 26
Nickelodeon
8:00am Power Rangers Beast Morphers "Game On!"
Nicktoons
8:00pm Power Rangers Beast Morphers "Believe It or Not"
8:30pm Power Rangers Beast Morphers "Secret Struggle"

Monday, July 27
Pre-empted

Tuesday, July 28
Pre-empted

Wednesday, July 29
Pre-empted

Thursday, July 30
Pre-empted

Friday, July 31
Pre-empted

KyL416

The Thursday PR marathons are gone.

Burgundy Ranger

I'm stunned at the amount and depth of work needed to put this schedule together.

KyL416

The 8pm airing on 7/19 is pre-empted by the end of a movie.

KyL416

Nickelodeon is airing Artist Anonymous is on 8/2

So even if they resume new episodes on 8/8, there's pretty much no chance of Grid Connection airing 8/29 or as a special primetime airing on 8/28 like some in the fandom have wished for, unless they surprise us and double up on new episodes.

Burgundy Ranger

Quote from: KyL416 on July 07, 2020, 01:30:26 PM
Nickelodeon is airing Artist Anonymous is on 8/2

So even if they resume new episodes on 8/8, there's pretty much no chance of Grid Connection airing 8/29 or as a special primetime airing on 8/28 like some in the fandom have wished for, unless they surprise us and double up on new episodes.

Oh, there's no way you're going to get to the FIFTH episode of the "Fall" block by then. We need to see the rest of August but AA on 8/2 does keep the Sunday run in order. If you continue that, you'll hit Secret Struggle on Sun Sep 6, which COULD lead to a Sat Sep 12 US premiere for Evox Snare. (For no clear reason, that's the date that's been up on epguides for a while. I know they don't know that for fact, just a curious coincidence -- to the TRAINED eye)

Also, even though Making Bad isn't a specifically Halloween-themed episode, Halloween does fall on a Saturday and that might be the day to run it anyhow.

KyL416

Yeah, I don't know where they got that date from. Nick has yet to release a schedule for September, let alone August, we only have 8/2 because 7/31 is on a Friday and the schedule is released on a Monday-Sunday week.

They're probably projecting based on the current rerun cycle, even though in previous years we have seen them resume new episodes without completing the last rerun cycle.

Burgundy Ranger

The ONLY thing I can see that would lead to thinking that that's the date is that it would put Making Bad square on 10/31.

Theagames10

Quote from: Burgundy Ranger on July 09, 2020, 06:23:09 PM
The ONLY thing I can see that would lead to thinking that that's the date is that it would put Making Bad square on 10/31.

If they put Making Bad right on Halloween, then that would mean that a possible USA return date would be October 3rd.

The problem(s) though... I just feel like they would not give us an October return date. Also what would they do around Power Rangers day? if you watched Beast Morphers S2 in the UK, then you already know what I would say that would maybe connect this to some sort of PR Day return date in some form, let it return around that day even!

Burgundy Ranger

Forgot to factor that Making Bad is -- apparently for story purposes (again, haven't watched so I don't know) -- meant to be the fifth episode shown once new episodes resume with Evox Snare.

No way they wait that long.

Theagames10

Hey KyL, did Nick put out any type of August listings for any of their channels yet???
How far does August schedules go to now for Nick?

KyL416

Right now just the first 2 weeks, they continue with the rerun cycle on Sundays

Burgundy Ranger

IF the return date on or before Sat Sept 5, we'll see it relatively soon as 9/5 is the last Saturday included in the August block of schedules.

If not, we'll have to wait another month.

But if they stick to the order on the Sunday rerun cycle, they'll get to the ninth episode on Sun 9/6, leading in to a Sat 9/12 return?

KyL416

I'm still waiting to see if they'll post another week of Nicktoons before posting August, but Nick's reruns continue through at least 8/23.